*NEW* Temporary Hours:
Monday-Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM,
Saturday - Sunday from 10 AM to 4 PM
For Pickup and Delivery Only
Wellness Pet Supplies COVID-19 Response: Sanitization, Curbside Pickup, and Delivery
We at Wellness Pet Supplies are staying up to date with the rapidly evolving situation involving the COVID-19 virus and are taking steps to ensure the health and wellbeing of our community, our customers, and ourselves. We are following the CDC recommended sanitization protocols, and encouraging social distancing through curbside pickup and delivery. We are committed to providing quality whole foods and natural supplements for cats, dogs, and chickens during this time.
What we are doing to keep our community healthy:
-We are disinfecting our point of sales system, card reader, doorknobs, freezer door handles, and other frequently touched surfaces every morning.
-We are wearing masks when we interact with customers from 6 feet away, and we are washing our hands every time after handling payment.
-In honor of social distancing we are offering curbside pickup and delivery only. Unfortunately, this means no in-person shopping, but we are more than happy to walk you through the different products we have. We look forward to being able to allow customers in our store when there is no more risk to our community.
-Our popular Nail Clinic on the first Sunday of every month is cancelled until further notice. Please contact Land of Paws for nail trimming (541) 488-4845
To Place Your Order For Curbside Pickup or Delivery, call
Delivery is free within Ashland and $5 for Talent, Phoenix, Medford, and Jacksonville
***Please note that Delivery may occur outside of our normal business hours***
Both curbside pickup AND delivery are currently available for all customers.
Currently, all our vendors are still supplying us with product. If you would like future updates, send your email address as well as your first/last name to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.
Our Community Needs Your help
This is a time of unprecedented change, and while we are all adapting to new social norms and adjusting to new ways of living, there are members of our community facing heavy realities. We at Wellness Pet Supplies want to help those in our community who have been hit the hardest due to the pandemic by providing food to keep pets on the diets that work best for them. We have been offering discounts to those who could use the extra help where possible, but it does not seem to be enough. We are hoping that with the support of our community, we can raise enough money to keep more pets fed and healthy in Southern Oregon.
100% of funds collected will go directly to buying pet food for those in our community who have been financially affected by this unprecedented circumstance. We will keep a list of people who need help and provide them with the food that their pet has been on, even if it is not a food that we carry. This will help reduce the stress on the pet’s digestive system and give their owner peace of mind during this stressful time. We will not make a penny from this fundraiser. Our purpose is to serve our community. If there are any funds left over from this campaign, we will donate it to Friends of the Jackson County Animal Shelter and the Southern Oregon Humane Society.
“We are not all in the same boat. We are all in the same storm.” If you find yourself in a position to spare funds and want to help those in our community keep their pets fed, please consider donating to our cause by clicking the link below. If you would like to help but are not able to make a monetary donation, please share the link below on Facebook or Twitter.
Thank you to the following companies who have donated to this fundraiser and helped support local pet loving homes who are struggling due to COVID-19:
The World Health Organization says the following about pets and COVID-19:
- We are aware of instances of animals and pets of COVID-19 patients being infected with the disease;
- As the intergovernmental body responsible for improving animal health worldwide, the World Organization for Animal Health(OIE) has been developing technical guidance on specialized topics related to animal health, dedicated to veterinary services and technical experts (including on testing and quarantine);
- There is a possibility for some animals to become infected through close contact with infected humans. Further evidence is needed to understand if animals and pets can spread the disease;
- Based on current evidence, human to human transmission remains the main driver;
- It is still too early to say whether cats could be the intermediate host in the transmission of the COVID-19.
Our Tips to keep pets safe and happy during social distancing:
- Continue walking your dog on a leash, but make sure to keep both you and your dog at least 6 feet away from any person or animal that doesn’t live in your immediate household.
- Keep cats indoors when possible to prevent them from interacting with other people or animals.
- Avoid areas where dogs or people gather like the dog park.
- Engage your pet’s brain with puzzle toys like snuffle mats, West Paw’s Qwizl or Toppl, Planet Dog’s Snoop, or Kong’s treat dispensing ball for cats.
- Add an immune boosting supplement to their diet like Answer’s Raw Goat Milk, Super Snouts Super Shrooms, Glacier Peak Holistics’ Colloidal Silver or Peak Immune, or SuperEssentials.
- Be Prepared! The CDC recommends distancing yourself from pets if you have Covid-19. If you can’t find care for them while you are sick, wearing a mask, washing your hands before and after interacting with them, and staying in a separate room can help minimize any potential risk.
Because this is a rapidly evolving situation, we encourage you to visit the websites of the CDC and World Health Organization for the most up to date recommendations.
Currently, all our vendors are still supplying us with product.
If you would like future updates send your email address as well as your first/last name to email@example.com to be added to our email list,